Friday, May 20, 2011

Medic to Medic fact of the day 6

In early 2010, Medic to Medic was able to purchase laptops for several students. Here, from the April 2010 Medic to Medic newsletter, are the words of Lyson Gwesel, a student who received a laptop through the project: “You may underestimate how these provisions have impacted upon my life here at school, but let me tell you that Medic to Medic has really changed my life. What interests me most is the realization that there is somebody thousands of kilometers away who cares about what I am doing here in Malawi and that alone is a great force behind me that keeps me working harder and harder.”

Read about other Medic to Medic sponsored medical students and doctors.

Donate to Medic to Medic in support of my half-marathon run on May 29, 2011 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment