- Talk to manager re. various things
- E-mail potential library school applicant re. advice
- Reserve what feels like 1 million books for our Communication Jeunesse book club
- Prep booktalk for Monday: Grades 5-6. I'm thinking some cool new titles + some mysteries.
- Invite classes to 2 author visits: one at Rockcliffe Park Library and one at Rideau Library
- Reserve books by authors doing the two author visits!
- Submit something to the community paper about the library
- Find vampire books appropriate for a Grade 2-3 class
- Plan classes in October that I am doing
- Contact teacher re. participation in our Communication Jeunesse book club
- Edit part 1 of the OPLA RA core competencies toolkit; begin my section of part 2.
- Staffing issues: coaching someone.....
- Outreach plans: connect with two new groups, minimum, this month.
- Scheduling for both Rideau and Rockcliffe (I'd rather poke myself in the eye, but...)
Thursday, September 30, 2010
The view from Thursday
To-do list (not all completed tonight, although one can always dream... I was on the desk all evening; but it was pretty quiet)