Friday, September 17, 2010

BBAW: Future treasures

Today we bloggers are sharing what we enjoyed about BBAW 2010, and our blogging goals for the next year.

I bet a lot of us are going to write that we enjoyed the sense of community that BBAW provides, and the response will be popular because it's true. Not only did I get to know at least one actual human being better, I also got to see two of my favourite Canadian blogs honoured by the CBC.

My goals for the next year - hmm. This blog is the one thing I just sort of let happen - without any preconceived plan or set of goals. Life is regimented enough, you know? I do want to write more book reviews (obvs) and I would like to do another month of themed posts (like Felt Fridays and What should I read next? Wednesdays).

So I guess all that's left to say is, hey readers, what do you want the next theme to be?

5 comments:

  1. Community is a big one, huh? It's always fun to get to know other bloggers and I think that's what makes book bloggers so special--do other niches have this kind of community?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you continue reading great books and blog about those for us!

    Here is my BBAW: Forgotten Treasures post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a theme to suggest, but I do agree that the sense of community is the best (and also a popular answer). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please consider this comment your invitation to finish up your BBAW week by adding a link to any reviews you've managed to post this week to the Saturday Review of Books at Semicolon this Saturday. Every week book bloggers from all over the blogosphere post links to their reviews and other bloggers and readers check out the reviews and find even more books to add to their wishlists.

    Thanks for blogging and reading and sharing.

    ReplyDelete