- My interview on Hello Ottawa (thank you to the lovely Anne; picture at right taken by her... and that's to remind you what cooler weather is like!)
- An article I wrote last winter for CILIP's Library and Information History Group Newsletter entitled “The Public Library in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.”
- A listing in the Salem Press blog directory - whee!
- A somewhat schizophrenic post at the Digestive Librarians' Digest about restos opening food shops, consumerism, and local eating (good and bad).
- A somewhat less schizophrenic post at the Digestive Librarians' Digest about making my first real "dessert" for a Canada Day party.
- One of my lovely former students shadowed us for the day on Bookmobile!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
A dog's breakfast of links
Here are some other things I have been working on / excited by recently that I forgot to link to on this blog (yes, my pretties, I have a life outside here!):