While I hobble towards recovery on a bread-and-water diet, here are some juicy stories to sink your teeth into:
- Ottawa poet-barkeep tapped to judge Griffin literary prize
- Libraries in Cumbria have launched a new audio book service allowing members to download books free of charge (shortest story ever. More info here. And no, this is not revolutionary on this side of the pond, but interesting to see it over there....).
- Dayton Literary Prize prize winners announced
- The E-book revolution: four years in
- Homesick Montrealer non-book link of the day: Calèche drivers flout cell phone law (and I quote: "“My horse sees where he’s going.”)
* yeah, you caught that, didn't you?.... I am staying in my current post (no longer acting) for a term of 6 months. That's me, Coordinator of Diversity and Accessibility Services!