I'll try to do this every week, or every 2nd if you people don't read anything other than the Metro paper (interesting article about that phenomenon here). So, yeah, take that as a challenge, Ottawa. GET READING! (unless you get motion sickness. In that case, for the love of God, don't read on the bus).
Seen this week:
- Hart's Army List (year unknown)
- The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (Newbery Honor Book, 1997)
- Perl for Dummies
- The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill (my review here from 2009; my reading map about this title here)
- I was Amelia Earhart by Jane Mendelsohn
- Odessa: Genius and Death in a City of Dreams by Charles King
- Three books that remained elusively unidentified, despite my best stalking efforts. One might have been a Marc Levy, but that may just be wishful thinking (for something in French) on my part.
- One dude walking very quickly while reading a Kindle (more than I can attempt at one time!)